We have strong beliefs about how a financial planning business should operate and care for its clients. We imprint these beliefs on everything we do:
- Our clients should enjoy their financial planning experience which is why we utilise a client centred Financial Life Planning approach.
- Our clients should know the truth about their money, what it will or will not allow them to do, and that we can help them make the choices that are right for them.
- Our clients should benefit from shared experience which means that we work as a team so that we get to know and understand our clients really well.
- In being independent as this ensures our clients get the advice and the solution that is right for them.
- In being contactable as we do not put a limit on the number of phone calls, meetings or discussions a client can have with Smart Finance. Clients can reach us at all reasonable times and have our office and mobile numbers and email addresses.
- That clients have the option to engage us on a ‘fee only‘ basis. However, if clients wish to engage us so that we receive payment from one of the companies we are authorised to introduce business to, we endeavour to disclose the level of payment received.
- In creating and maintaining an environment that supports learning and personal development which is a key reason why we are a Certified Financial Planning Firm as accredited by the FPSB and why Pat also holds the Qualified Financial Adviser (QFA) and a Masters in Financial Planning as well as a number of other industry related qualifications awarded by the Life Insurance Association and the Institute of Bankers.
- And finally, we feel that we are good at what we do, which is to help our clients acheive their goals and ultimately to get the best outcome possible for them.